Vista SP2 (Pre-Beta)

yeah I thought it was like a test for vista you could download, ehh I don't know if I should get Vista or stay with Windows....the one bottleneck about getting Vista on my new rig is that my GPU drivers don't go good with Vista at all...

personally...if you are going to be doing gaming on ur pc...stick with windows, but everyone has their own opinion. You can always try out Vista, and if you don't like it...go back to Windows. thats what i did, i had home premium running on my rig for a couple months, but i wasn't very pleased, so i bought windows xp 64bit :)

personally...if you are going to be doing gaming on ur pc...stick with windows, but everyone has their own opinion. You can always try out Vista, and if you don't like it...go back to Windows. thats what i did, i had home premium running on my rig for a couple months, but i wasn't very pleased, so i bought windows xp 64bit :)

thanks Luke, I'd be on Xfire right now but I am at a friends playing CoD4, I suck at it. I am on his pc because I am addicted to Computer Forums :p

thanks Luke, I'd be on Xfire right now but I am at a friends playing CoD4, I suck at it. I am on his pc because I am addicted to Computer Forums :p

lol - well you need to play lots and lots to get good....so get off the forums...and play LOL

im gettin some error

"a system error prevented the SP from installing."

OOO...that can't be good. :rolleyes:

uhhh.... Vista is a Windows, hence the name Windows Vista.
But i think you are talking about Windows XP.

I use Vista in my Gaming Rig, and i didnt get much FPS drop. Mainly because i OCed my 8800GT. I like Vista than XP.

uhhh.... Vista is a Windows, hence the name Windows Vista. But i think you are talking about Windows XP.

I use Vista in my Gaming Rig, and i didnt get much FPS drop. Mainly because i OCed my 8800GT. I like Vista than XP.

Thats what I was thinking.. I was confused at first. haha

Back
Top Bottom