Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

Theres a thing where you plug the game into a SNES for the GB games, then i think you use an Pokemon stadium for the GBA versions. I think there are others, but i forgot.

Yes, I have the super Gameboy for the SNES. Pokemon stadium 2 supported R/B/Y and G/S/C.

theres this one video where it was christmas or birthday, i forgot, and a kid opened his presents, and one was an Xbox 360, he looked speechless and stuff like he was in shock. But when he opened it.... surprise surprise, it was just clothes in an 360 box.
Then i think the kid started to cry.

My first system was the SNES, and my parents got it for me when the N64 was just out, so the SNES was like $50. Hooray for cheap parents! :D
but now, i usually have the latest gen (except PS3), though i always have to split it....
Like for the Wii, i paid half, and my friends mom paid the other half. Its always at my house though. For the 360, i paid 1/3 with my brother, and friend. For the PSP, i got it while i was in China, and i use the DS that belongs to my brother/ Then for PC, i paid for myself

Back
Top Bottom