When I die, I want this as my Tomb!

I haven't played nearly as much games because all I do is forum now xD

lol...i get into that situation too LOL...usually in the evenings, i sit on here cause there are many people on....whereas i used to playing video games in the evenings. Meh, what can i say, its addicting LOL :D

lol...i get into that situation too LOL...usually in the evenings, i sit on here cause there are many people on....whereas i used to playing video games in the evenings. Meh, what can i say, its addicting LOL :D

What drugs are you on? "I have ComputerForum pills LOL" I take one CF pill and I'm hooked on it.

usually when im on, theres not much going on. So i get bored once in awhile because theres barely anybody on. Or sometimes theres too much happening, and i dont really want to read all of it...

Yea this place is addicting. This is like the first website I go to when I turn my comp on lol

Or sometimes theres too much happening, and i dont really want to read all of it...

LOL - i get to that point sometimes too LOL. but none the less..the topics are great and keep me occupied for awhile :).

What can i say, addicted LOL

Back
Top Bottom