Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

Lukaszr: "i'd rep you, but i need to wait cause i've over rep'd in the last 24hours lol"
...so you can actually be capped from repping to much...

LOL nice sig Joga :p

yeah that cheap expansion gameboy reader, although it was cool playing it on a tv...the sound was like MP3 ha NOT!

There was a pack for the N64 that allowed you to play the Pokemon games through pokemon stadium and 2. There was also the Gameboy Player for the Gamecube. It was pretty much an oversized GBA that the GCN sat on top of.

There was a pack for the N64 that allowed you to play the Pokemon games through pokemon stadium and 2. There was also the Gameboy Player for the Gamecube. It was pretty much an oversized GBA that the GCN sat on top of.

ic ic ic....i can't believe how high tech everything was back them eh :p

@Joga, might want to make your sig shorter than 5 lines. I got a warning for that.

Theres a thing where you plug the game into a SNES for the GB games, then i think you use an Pokemon stadium for the GBA versions. I think there are others, but i forgot.
You can emulate to play on your computer.
Or you can download the homebrew emulator for your PSP, then download the game file somewhere (or back up yours if you have the right tools), then you load up the emulator and select the game.
Its kind of hazy for me, but when i remember and do some research, i will tell you.
Do you have an fat or slim?

@Joga, might want to make your sig shorter than 5 lines. I got a warning for that.

Theres a thing where you plug the game into a SNES for the GB games, then i think you use an Pokemon stadium for the GBA versions. I think there are others, but i forgot.
You can emulate to play on your computer.
Or you can download the homebrew emulator for your PSP, then download the game file somewhere (or back up yours if you have the right tools), then you load up the emulator and select the game.
Its kind of hazy for me, but when i remember and do some research, i will tell you.
Do you have an fat or slim?

Slim!

Back
Top Bottom