Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

dam...how come i never knew about any of these little cheats LOL...wow i lived a sheltered life LOL

And Crystal. You move your pokemon to a different box and turn off when it's saving. If you have an item equipped to your pokemon not only will it duplicate your pokemon, but also the item. I used it a lot when I had a lvl50 eevee and I wanted 5 of them to get one to each evolution. My group was the lvl3 plant pokemon and all the eevees.

I remember my Eevee team, took me the longest to get the night one, mainly because i keep forgetting to play at night.
But they werent as good, so i just kept the day and night one, and i also got Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle, and i forgot my sixth one....

I think i still have my Fire Red somewhere for the GBA. haha, itll be weird seeing somebody thats 18+ thats still play an GBA.
I dont see much people playing DS/PSP when im on the bus, lightrail, and the public places for some reason. I saw a lot in China though.

I had a Mew and a Mewtwo. Both level 100. :D
What about Pong? I beat that game many times.
What?!?!?!
how did you get Mew? i was never able to get it unless i cheated.
Pong was hard for me. I like the wii version, its fun to play when your kinda messed up with friends.

how many of you have an DS/PSP by the way?

They had a little-known event that went on a long time ago. Assuming thatyou are taking about RBY. The new ones were also through an event, though.

What?!?!?!
Pong was hard for me. I like the wii version, its fun to play when your kinda messed up with friends.

how many of you have an DS/PSP by the way?

i got PSP. you know how to get pokemon on it????? (please say yes :D)

What?!?!?!
I really couldn't tell ya. I remember it was a real PITA though. Unfortunately they were accidentally deleted not long afterwards. My son was very disappointed to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom