a straight up poll

Yeah, but the guy who says that they will raise taxes rarely gets elected, even if they really need to be raised. You can't keep lowering the taxes forever. Although the taxes may need to be raised by the next president (and congress), I think Barrack wants to raise the taxes a little too much.

Yeah, but the guy who says that they will raise taxes rarely gets elected, even if they really need to be raised. You can't keep lowering the taxes forever. Although the taxes may need to be raised by the next president (and congress), I think Barrack wants to raise the taxes a little too much.

+1

In my school there's a couple people who vote for McCain because he's a war hero, because he's republican, because Palin is just like you, etc. There will be uneducated voters in all elections and on both sides. I think it's fair to say that this should not affect elections too much. Although we are going to experience a lot of uneducated voters leaning towards one side in this election because we're going to have our first black President (by now you have to admit Obama is most likely going to win; he's ahead by more than 100pts on the polls).

In my school there's a couple people who vote for McCain because he's a war hero, because he's republican, because Palin is just like you, etc. There will be uneducated voters in all elections and on both sides. I think it's fair to say that this should not affect elections too much. Although we are going to experience a lot of uneducated voters leaning towards one side in this election because we're going to have our first black President (by now you have to admit Obama is most likely going to win; he's ahead by more than 100pts on the polls).

LOL for a joke, what if McCain was in CoD5 as a special character...lmao haha

Yeah someone was saying that in class today, and I just said, "Yeah, she is just like us, she spends 180k on clothes too."

The person I was talking to blubbered for a minute then was quiet, lol. He could have pointed out that that was Mcains money...

I thought it was interesting that for US voters here, it's a 1:1 vote, but for non-US it's 9:0 for Obama.

I thought it was interesting that for US voters here, it's a 1:1 vote, but for non-US it's 9:0 for Obama.

probably the amount of crap that barak supports is hard to understand unless you've had to deal with it. He seems nice on paper, but not in real life.

Back
Top Bottom