Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

I like the rare candy cheat in Pokemon, you can lvl up your Pokemon in minutes!

really eh...how'd you manage that???...

i just used my Charizard to fight everybody, example trainers, wild, Gym leaders, then the others were used only when my Charizard got defeated.

how come no one ever told me about that then???? dang it LOL :p

I remember that.
In red and blue, it was doing the thing on the volcano place, then talk to the guy that teaches you how to catch, then go back to the volcano place and swim up and down.
Then in gold and silver, it was doing something with the PC that transfer/moves your pokemon that ends up duplicating your pokemon.

haha, talking about these makes me want to emulate my psp to play GB games. :D

o i totally would play pokemon again just for kicks. imagine what a 8 hour drive to detriot would be...i'd start playing and next thing you know it...i'd be there already LOL.

Then in gold and silver, it was doing something with the PC that transfer/moves your pokemon that ends up duplicating your pokemon.

And Crystal. You move your pokemon to a different box and turn off when it's saving. If you have an item equipped to your pokemon not only will it duplicate your pokemon, but also the item. I used it a lot when I had a lvl50 eevee and I wanted 5 of them to get one to each evolution. My group was the lvl3 plant pokemon and all the eevees.

Back
Top Bottom