Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

i have lots of free time. Until i find a job. Thats why i play a lot of video games.
Though i should be studying for a listening test and typing a 4 page essay thats due wednesday.
Yeah, job does get in the way sometimes, lol. I dont work a whole lot though... idk, I just surf the net, go on yahoo, go out, weight lift, and I am too lazy to wait through the loading screen of a game... Or I get sorta stuck on a boring mission and never go back to it... Like in Mass Effect, some stupid driving mission I hate. Lost Planet I lost my data, and dont feel like playing through the first half of the game again. Assassins creed got boring, FEAR... too scary, lol idk, GoW is giving me an error message and crashing after 10 minutes, even though I got pretty far in it before this random problem.

I just use usually one, sometimes I have more than one super strong pokemon that I end up beating the game with.

I just use usually one, sometimes I have more than one super strong pokemon that I end up beating the game with.

yeah, me too.
I had like a Charizard thats level 60 while all others were around level 20.

Back
Top Bottom