Top 10 Easiest Video Games of All Time

Zelda: Ocarina of Time was so easy... some of the puzzles took a bit to figure out, but it was a cake walk other than that.

Now what surprises me, is that Final Fantasy VII isn't on that list.

what surprises me, is that Final Fantasy VII isn't on that list.

that game was pretty easy.
Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus was even easier...
I think RPGs are easy for me. I tend to train to level 10 right in the beginning when most would train to level 3-4. Somehow, i am usually around 20 more Levels than im suppose to mid way trough the games...
DAMN YOU FREE TIME!!!!! :D

yeah It truly does, I like the Zelda series and all, Its mostly on the person on how much time they put in....

i think every game i was able to beat was the easiest game ever

lol...every game eh?? i'm sure some of them must have been a challenge :p, something tells me you've had the urge to throw that controller across the room :p

lol...every game eh?? i'm sure some of them must have been a challenge :p, something tells me you've had the urge to throw that controller across the room :p

those were the games i wasnt able to beat.
or by accident:D

was there games that you are too good at?
It gets pretty boring after beating everybody you played against and won, and when you lose, its usually when they cheat/spam moves.
I dont do online much, because people tends to cheat somehow, like playing NFSU, somehow, every people i raced, when they crash they never slow down, and tends to go faster instead.

those were the games i wasnt able to beat.
or by accident:D

was there games that you are too good at?
It gets pretty boring after beating everybody you played against and won, and when you lose, its usually when they cheat/spam moves.
I dont do online much, because people tends to cheat somehow, like playing NFSU, somehow, every people i raced, when they crash they never slow down, and tends to go faster instead.

yeah, i hate cheaters too....but hey...what can you do. i just don't see what satisfaction they get from winning cause of cheating lol.

I never beat games... I beat both crysis games... COD4, Halo 1-3, Zelda, Ratchet and Clank, and the Halflife series... other then that.. first level and life gets too busy.

i have lots of free time. Until i find a job. Thats why i play a lot of video games.
Though i should be studying for a listening test and typing a 4 page essay thats due wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom