What religion do you follow??

yes yes...i understand that. thats why i put in my first post, that not to flame or make any rude comments to any of the members.

Also, if a moderator feels this is turning into a bad topic...then by all means...close it down.

I was just posting out of curiosity....i'm not judging anyone.

Oh I know you're not judging anyone, I just wanted to let you know. I've seen my fair share of religion threads go wrong in the 4 years I've been here.

he said he had been here for 4 years posting...if you do the math? its possible! (I think)

Oh I know you're not judging anyone, I just wanted to let you know. I've seen my fair share of religion threads go wrong in the 4 years I've been here.

Yup I understand.

And yeah...18k posts....holy moly!!! :eek: :eek: But over 4 years...very do able.

I still can't understand how the hell you have that many posts, geez.

Because me > you. :p

Haha, actually I don't know. You kinda just post and post and after a while you accumulate a large post count I suppose...

Haha, actually I don't know. You kinda just post and post and after a while you accumulate a large post count I suppose...

lol...thats basically how its done. If you're an active member, and like to chat it up...then you'll have many posts before you know it :)

he said he had been here for 4 years posting...if you do the math? its possible! (I think)

Oh I know it's possible.. just.. I've been here for over 3 years.. and I have just over a third as many posts as he does.

You're so cool. :p

Back
Top Bottom