What religion do you follow??

I'm an Atheist. But I respect everyone's right to believe in whatever they want to believe in, and their religion wont make me treat them any differently.

I hope.

I'm an Atheist. But I respect everyone's right to believe in whatever they want to believe in, and their religion wont make me treat them any differently.

I hope.

and you my friend are a good man :). i don't think there is ever a reason to judge someone by their beliefs. its just morally wrong.

I hope.

Believe whatever you want to believe, as Christians, we love everyone from every background no matter what religion they are....

Believe whatever you want to believe, as Christians, we love everyone from every background no matter what religion they are....

and yet again....Amen to that!
sorry eslfish....i'd give you rep...but i have given out too much in the past 24 hours hehe :p

thats also one thing i notice about most christians, they will never pressure someone into believing. We share the good word, but its up to the individual to accept christ himself. We as christians are only messengers :)...and our job is to tell people about God, now if they accept Christ or not...that becomes their own self choice :).

AMEN, ha, I am glad to know you on the computer forums. I only wish Mike Huckabee was still in the runnings, he was a Christian man. but its McCain and Obama, people think because we are Christian we can't have nearly as much fun as non-Christians. But thats wrong, being a Christian is the best, I can assure myself I'll be in the presence of God one day. People like to stereotype us by thinking Christians only like other Christians, thats wrong also. We like everyone no matter what orientation or race or religion they are. We love, and spread.

AMEN, ha, I am glad to know you on the computer forums. I only wish Mike Huckabee was still in the runnings, he was a Christian man. but its McCain and Obama, people think because we are Christian we can't have nearly as much fun as non-Christians. But thats wrong, being a Christian is the best, I can assure myself I'll be in the presence of God one day. People like to stereotype us by thinking Christians only like other Christians, thats wrong also. We like everyone no matter what orientation or race or religion they are. We love, and spread.

Stereotypes are a nasty thing. I don't hate Christians, I hate Christians who have narrow minds and think the whole world cares what they think.

The whole 'Thank god for dead soldiers' and 'Fags are destroying America' or 'Atheists are the cause of all crime'.. those people... are the kind I hate.

And I'm an atheist, I don't care if people are religious, just don't shove it down my throat and we'll get along fine.

Yeah I don't hate Atheist's, they are just the same as everyone else. It's their choice...

Back
Top Bottom