Suggestions for $800 budget? Pre-built only.

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
hi all. i need help finding the best pre-built desktop computer (including monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers) i can for $800 including microsoft office home and student edition. U.S. large company websites please...newegg, circuit city, best buy, etc.. I would prefer the core 2 duo line of cpu, and a dedicated graphics card. i know would be easier to do building it myself, but it's my sister who is in another state who is looking to buy it, and she's not computer building ready...haha.

Suggestions please? Thanks for any help..i'll be looking too, but appreciate any deals you can find as well.

You're not going to get that great of a computer if you want it to include all of that stuff. If she's just going to use it for work and surfing the web. She can try this Compaq

You're not going to find a Core2Duo on that budget. Unless you build it yourself. Then you can get this monitor.

if we have to, we can skip office...most come with a 60-day trial and she can purchase it before it expires if she wants....even the dedicated gpu is not really necessary, but even a low end one would help.

i would like a DVI interface to hook up an LCD screen to it...that's why even a low end video card would be good because it doesn't look like any of the integrated graphics i've been looking at has DVI.

i really would like to stick with the core 2 duo line, and that only had integrated graphics too.

i really would like to stick with the core 2 duo line, and that only had integrated graphics too.

you won't get a monitor and the core 2 duo for that cheap. if you leave out the monitor then i can find you something.

as for graphics...you can upgrade the intergated to an ATI card if you went and customized that build.

Back
Top Bottom