nfs mw

WTF do i gotta do in need for speed most wanted to make it so that my fracking 360 controller doesnt make my car pull to the right and crap its so freacking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant drive straight sometimes because the god damn car pulls to the right or left all the time WTF the controller has been calibrated and everything!@!!
help
ws'dkl;fjasd';flasdk
fasd

First of all, post in the right section. second of all, you playing on PC with the 360 controller, or on the 360?

Third of all, calm down if you want help. If your next post isn't calm, I'm closing this and you are not to ask about it again.

like said above, are you on PC or the xbox itself??

Also have you tried with a different controller? does it still have the same problem??

i have the latest drivers and stuff but messing more with the calibration made it a little better and it was just this game

i have the latest drivers and stuff but messing more with the calibration made it a little better and it was just this game

did this controller come with software? try using that to fix the problem, that is if it came with any.

Did you try google'ing your problem, maybe some else has had a similar problem.

Did the controller come with a configuration utility? If yes, turn off all in windows commands the controller might be configured for. For example, my mouse was configured so that the thumb buttons can be used for "back and "forward" whislt browsing the internet. I used one of the thumb buttons for suit commands in Crysis and my view would always spin to the right, so reconfigured the buttons in the utility so they would have no in windows commands, problem solved. I'm not sure if all of that made sense but hopefully you get my meaning.
?

Back
Top Bottom