The Presidential Election

McCain will win by a tight-as-a-gnat's-you-know-what margin in a swing state and win the whole thing based on that, even if Obama has more votes nationwide overall.

You read it here first.

McCain will win by a tight-as-a-gnat's-you-know-what margin in a swing state and win the whole thing based on that, even if Obama has more votes nationwide overall.

You read it here first.

QFT

I myself will be voting for him.

I'm so tired of all these threads being made! Why can't you just make a general thread and stay in it!!? Forum is being littered with them.

/rant.

If you are "so tired of all these threads being made", then why did you start another one?
z0tdntknw.gif

I see this like all the new system build threads. They are all the same but different content. If you don't like looking at them, ignore them.

P.S. McCain here.

I'll just be glad when this election is over. I have a feeling we'll be getting screwed no matter who wins. They're both out of touch with reality and extremely out of touch with the American people. When you're worth millions, it's hard to say you understand about making ends meet. Fasten your seat belt folks, it's going to be a rough four years on the road ahead.

Back
Top Bottom