Gallery: Cases

It's a really nice server case that I got out of the trash with a very expensive socket A server board in it. I get so much stuff from that guy's trash, and have used some of it for myself, and some for upgrading other people's computers. I have a computer with a single P3 that has takes four sticks of SDRAM, so I have a gig in there lol.

It's a really nice server case that I got out of the trash with a very expensive socket A server board in it. I get so much stuff from that guy's trash, and have used some of it for myself, and some for upgrading other people's computers. I have a computer with a single P3 that has takes four sticks of SDRAM, so I have a gig in there lol.

o the trash...i myself dug out my very first computer from some old parts lying in the trash. sometimes, i find stuff in the trash, that i can't believe some idiot threw out LOL. some i keep, or some i sell and make a few $$.

First thing that came to my mind is to put that IDE cable behind everything else. IDE cables fold, which makes them not as bad as they seem.

First thing that came to my mind is to put that IDE cable behind everything else. IDE cables fold, which makes them not as bad as they seem.

definitely. if he hides that IDE it'll look WAY cleaner right away. great pointer!

I Like the drilling idea..

As for the IDE Cable around everything else,for some reasone,everytime try that both my DVD Burners stop working properly? Its almost like when folding it,it's internet wire are breaking?

I Think im just going to order a rounder IDE cable and run that behind everything else.

Back
Top Bottom