Gallery: Cases

So it doesn't suck air directly from the floor and then exhaust?

No, there are no fans or anything under the PSU...you wouldn't be able to fit them. There is maybe about an 1 inch gab from the floor of the game to the psu. I am sure you could drill holes under the psu if you wanted too.

But no, it doesn't do what you think.

bad design? i still love my case. the airflow is amazing. i don't see the point of having the psu having its own air vents.

Temperatures are amazing in this case....and its such a massive case too! cable management tho could use a bit of improvement....but other then that...amazing case.

bad design? i still love my case. the airflow is amazing. i don't see the point of having the psu having its own air vents.
It doesn't disrupt the airflow inside the case, and the PSU gets cool air from underneath the case, not warm air from inside it.

My case AFTER i installed the Perspex window:

SDC10582.jpg

SDC10580.jpg

SDC10578.jpg

SDC10571.jpg

The shop had no more LED"s and Sound inverters left,so they will have to come later :(

@Neo
Case looks great! but like Cabbs said, you need to work on those cables. As for pointers...drill some holes...and wire as much of the stuff behind the mobo.

I got some pictures that I took friday. I will try to get them up today after I get home, and I will upload more after I finish modding it.

Back
Top Bottom