What religion do you follow??

I've been born, christened/baptized and raised as a Greek Orthodox Christian. But I don't really follow religion. Just wait until you die and if you go to heaven you go to heaven, you are reincarnated you are reincarnated, you go to the underworld you go to the underworld or you just die.
Who knows, who cares. Religion is all bullshit.

Why would you put "Islam" and "Muslim"?
Why not. They are a religion just like all the rest listed in the poll. Besides, it's looks like a few people have selected them.
Islam is the religion, a person who follows that religion is called a muslim.

sorry i didn't realize that. i didn't exactly spend time going through old threads to see if this topic was brought up.

sorry :cool:

Just be careful. Religion is a sensitive subject and a lot of these kinds of threads tend to implode in a fireball of flaming.

Just be careful. Religion is a sensitive subject and a lot of these kinds of threads tend to implode in a fireball of flaming.

yes yes...i understand that. thats why i put in my first post, that not to flame or make any rude comments to any of the members.

Also, if a moderator feels this is turning into a bad topic...then by all means...close it down.

I was just posting out of curiosity....i'm not judging anyone.

Why not. They are a religion just like all the rest listed in the poll. Besides, it's looks like a few people have selected them.

Those two options are the same thing, though, and shouldn't both appear. A Muslim is someone who follows Islam.

Back
Top Bottom