What religion do you follow??

i think people that call them self's christian aren't really doing what the bible states, im not in any religion, i follow whats in the bible and what i belive ill question any religion to state it in the bible, i dont list myself in a religion but ill post more about it later im tired and hopefully someone else will say b4 i have to come back and type it haha

I disagree with the Bible as it's written, but I see the meaning in the things that seem a bit wierd. Times have changed in the past 2000 years though. I just try and see what they meant to say in our time basically. But our priest in great I think. He doesnt preach what you should do and how he is great or anything. He just tells a story, and the way he saw it, doesnt try and make us see it his way or anything, just tells us. To me, he is showing us how God works in mysterious subtle ways.

Grew up with a Mormon Family.

thou shalt be struck down upon the wrath of god for you have worshiped a false idol!

lmao jks jks

just trying to immitate those lame religious zealots you see at soldier's funerals screaming "god hates america" or "god hate fags"

Or the guys that knock on your door trying to sucker you into their religion by making you feel bad/stupid.

Back
Top Bottom