What religion do you follow??

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Simple question, just wondering. Please no flaming here...and no rude or hurtful comments towards anyone.

Well i am a christian, baptist christian to be more exact :)

im a baptised christian as a child but i dont religilously follow i believe in god but dont go to church every sunday;)

I'm a baptized, confirmed (aka conformed) christian, and what ever other sacraments come between those two, but I don't practice it.

im a baptised christian as a child but i dont religilously follow i believe in god but dont go to church every sunday;)

i don't think going to church every sunday makes you a "christian". Church i think, is a place to go and learn, if you choose not too...then i don't believe it makes you less a christian as anyone else. As long as you know your savior...then thats all you need to know to be a christian.

i don't think going to church every sunday makes you a "christian". Church i think, is a place to go and learn, if you choose not too...then i don't believe it makes you less a christian as anyone else. As long as you know your savior...then thats all you need to know to be a christian.

I agree. It's good to go to church, but not going doesn't necessarily make you not a christain.

I'm a born again Christian and I attend a baptist church, but I don't think of myself as belonging to any particular branch of Christianity, largely because I disagree with alot of the theology taught in churches these days.

Back
Top Bottom