$140 ATI 4850 Comparison?

I think you wil be happy with the HIS, from what I've seen they are the most trusted

What kind of cooling do you have? And are you over clocking?

Post pictures when you get it! :]

ALRIGHT! I ordered it! After doing a lot of research it is a GREAT value, many places say that it beats the 9800GTX. 1 day shipping ended up being free too.

I'll probably OC it just a bit, I heard heat on this card is an issue but I'll probably turn the fan on it all the way up.

ALRIGHT! I ordered it! After doing a lot of research it is a GREAT value, many places say that it beats the 9800GTX. 1 day shipping ended up being free too.

I'll probably OC it just a bit, I heard heat on this card is an issue but I'll probably turn the fan on it all the way up.

beats the 9800GTX???

can i see specs please??? when you mean GTX, you aren't talking about the overclocked edition? or the xtreme overclocked????

It's too late now, but I had an ASUS TOP series card, it was great. 7900gsTOP, it was stock at 600mhz OCd to 720 from the factory, I put in a little more of course... That was the Core clock I think... It was a great card. Sold it to my cousin for $30 too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom