McCain Attacks Obama's Patriotism.

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
John McCain unveiled a new attack on Barack Obama's patriotism Saturday, jumping all over - and taking out of context - remarks made yesterday in which the Democratic nominee said the Iowa Caucuses vindicated his faith in the American public.

Campaigning in Springfield, Virginia, McCain told the crowd that he had always had faith in his country and - dinging his opponent - claimed that the United States "has never...
Read More:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/01/mccain-attacks-obamas-pat_n_140006.html

what do you all think?? i know here on the forums the US elections are a hot topic, thought i'd share my findings.

dident know a robot could talk like that

i honeslt think that the McCain team had run out of ideas to get new people to support them, so they just attack Obama

dident know a robot could talk like that

i honeslt think that the McCain team had run out of ideas to get new people to support them, so they just attack Obama

well then obama must have run out of ideas a long time ago. And obama is still not recognized as a word.

That was an "attack on Obama's Patriotism"?

I can see the liberal rag, The Huffington Post, is really getting desperate to get the "Messiah" into office by trying to turn every little comment by McCain into an attack on Nobama.

The Huffington Post = Fail.

What I think is it's another worthless story written by another extremely biased website. That website makes MSNBC or CNN look conservative, that's how biased it is. Seriously, that site is a joke and I don't know why anyone would give any of their stories credibility.

For the record, I don't think McCain was attacking Obama's patriotism. I think he was trying to distort what Obama said, but I don't think he was attacking Obama's patriotism.

so what? attacks are attacks in an election for president. it's common, both sides are going to do anything to get elected/votes....

I can see the liberal rag, The Huffington Post, is really getting desperate to get the "Messiah" into office by trying to turn every little comment by McCain into an attack on Nobama.

Lol @ the Messiah. Good sir, are you perhaps a fan of the show RedEye?

100% agree with that post.

Back
Top Bottom