Halloween 2008 Pumpkin thread #2

Wow!
definitely great looking pumpkins. i'd never have the patience to sit there for 1.5 hours and carve away a pumpkin. My pumpkin is simply the typical face LOL

Yeah, I was gonna go with a simple face too but my gf had her mind set on the wolfs. It was pretty fun for me as it was my first pumpkin (that I can remember). Although, after about 45min, its starts testing your patience. My hand was aching alot towards the finish.

Although, after about 45min, its starts testing your patience. My hand was aching alot towards the finish.

i can imagine. even carving my pumpkin...which took 20minutes started to get kinda boring...and my hands hurt too LOL..maybe cause my knife was pretty crappy LOL.

Yeah, I was gonna go with a simple face too but my gf had her mind set on the wolfs. It was pretty fun for me as it was my first pumpkin (that I can remember). Although, after about 45min, its starts testing your patience. My hand was aching alot towards the finish.

That was your first pumpkin? You must be into art to have a first come out as good as that.

Back
Top Bottom