Snowblowers, anyone?

snowblowers....i can't believe people actually think they are fast.

A few people up my street have them...from all kinds...some small and some massive...and there i go out...with my one and only shovel. Funny thing is, i get my cold sorry ass back inside a good 30min before them.
I've even started at the exact same time with a few of them to just see if its really fast....and nope, i still finish first. They always complain about ice building up inside the blower which clogs the shoot...or simply there is so much snow, turnings those things is a mission.

Go the true Canadian way....Shovel and Beer!!! Hoah!!!

I've both the one stage and the two stage.

If you are gonna buy one you have gotta get the two stage. I stalled the one stage out like 20 times, and to get thick snow you have to push, back off, and push again, and it takes forever.

If you don't want to shovel snow, move down South... Haven't had snow in almost 3 years, and it wasn't very deep snow at that. Plus it lasted for a full 12 hours at most before melting...lol.

having a snow blower is extremely useful especially if you have a large area...for anything less then 7 inchs of snow its not really worth bringing out, but if your getting a foot of snow or more (happened a few times here) its especially nice to have... on a foot of snow with a shovel it would take me an hour to do my sidewalks and driveway, with a snowblower it takes me half an hour and i can do parts of my neighbors property too...plus you wont be straining your back as much

Back
Top Bottom