Gaming laptop for around £1500

hhcave

Beta member
Hi,

My HP Pavilion recently broke (the hardware) and so i thought it is time to upgrade...

I need a High spec gaming laptop with preferrably 2.4 Ghz +, Geforce Nvidia
9xxx + and a fair amount of RAM...

I play games such as Counter Strike: Source, World of Warcraft, Hellgate London and The Witcher - so i need to be able to run all of those smoothly!

Budget is around £1500 - its not strict so if you can justify going over then please do say...

At the moment i've looked at the ones on overclockers.co.uk that they build as they seem like good deals!

Please advise!

PS: I live in England so i need something i can buy over here...

Custom built or not?

To tell you the truth, about all those custom built ones are really good deals for much less than E1500. Try custom and see what you get. :)

Just a question, does it have to be a laptop?

It's just that because that's what everyone uses now, isn't it? :p But for the price, a laptop can come nowhere near the performance of a desktop.

if you have that much money then why don't you just get an actual custom built desktop rig?

It has to be a laptop as i study in the UK but live overseas so im always on the move with it...

So you say custom is the way to go? Anyone heard of or had any experience with the ones from overclockers.co.uk? Also could you please recommend a good custom laptop company based in the uk?

Back
Top Bottom