The Presidential Election

@getignited114: I'm not American and not old enough to vote. I could care less about it. If you think about it, you're not really voting, the electoral college is. You also barely affect the outcome. Additionally, if you haven't already changed your mind about candidates, I doubt you will in the next 10 days. If you haven't made up your mind yet, I suggest you don't vote. They've had plenty of time to win you over.

@MikeReiner: It is ironic, yes. But I figured if people are ok with so many, so let me express my rant through another thread. I mean, if you can take 10 of them, 11 won't hurt.

I'm so tired of all these threads being made! Why can't you just make a general thread and stay in it!!? Forum is being littered with them.

/rant.

I was about to make a thread on that right now, just because a lot of you are from the US doesn't mean you gotta spam the forums with this useless junk, it's just a presidential election, jeez, stick to fewer threads and quit posting new ones. Otherwise I'd post 10 threads about a country you won't even care much about.

I was about to make a thread on that right now, just because a lot of you are from the US doesn't mean you gotta spam the forums with this useless junk, it's just a presidential election, jeez, stick to fewer threads and quit posting new ones. Otherwise I'd post 10 threads about a country you won't even care much about.

or just dont read them

Back
Top Bottom