is there a program that....

make an ISO like you said and download an emulator such as Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%.

Ok i did that. i made an iso of the game NFS Mostwanted.
I mounted the image using PowerISO...but when i double click the game on the desktop, its still asking for a cd.

how do i fix this??

and is there a program that is free that creates iso files straight from my cd's???

Do you realize that you are spending hours trying to make it possible to save yourself 10 seconds putting a cd in when you play a game? :D

LOL. I was thinking, he should get mulitple CD drives :)

LOL, he needs a server case, put like 6 CD drives in it and he'd be in good shape.

I always had to find workarounds when my last computer (a dell, gotta love 'em) shipped with a bad DVD drive and I was too damned lazy to buy a new drive for it. That's one of the reasons I built my resource server. LOL :D

LOL. I was thinking, he should get mulitple CD drives :)

lol i have 2 right now. but i wish i could make my life easier and simply be able to play my games at a simple click of the mouse lol. and not even have to leave my seat hehe :p

There are several game makers/marketers who realise this (THQ - Company of Heroes for example) who have a no cd built into the game, but however you may randomly (usually after a patch) be asked to insert your disk to verify ownership which imo is a much better system

WarCraft III released a new patch that allows you to boot the game without the CD a couple months ago. Helped me tons.

wait.... what?
whats wrong with using the Cracks? it sounds like you arent using the Cracks. If you put the Crack in your game folder, it should ask you for your disc again.
I use Cracks on all my games, and my computer and the game all seems to be fine.

Back
Top Bottom