Converting large Music Collection

RhysAndrews

In Runtime
Hi guys.
My girlfriend wants to convert her 1,500-song iTunes library to use in WMP (or maybe Winamp). Unfortunately iTunes has really disorganised all her music.

I used Music Rescue to rip all her iPod library to the My Music folder, in this setup:
My Music
Album
01 - Song Name.mp3

We didn't want to put artists into the organisational equation as she has a lot of musicals, and so lots of albums that have many artists.

So, I have the library ripped and organised - all good... However, now I want to convert all the m4a files to mp3. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any programs that can convert all the files at once - most do not have the option to add a folder of songs, only songs within a folder. So I can't add the my music folder, I have to go through each folder and add them.

The next issue is that after they would be converted, they will be placed in an output folder all disorganised - all in one folder.

So my question is - is there any free m4a to mp3 software that could convert all the songs, in all the subfolders, all at once? And, is there any software that could then reorganise the music once it has all been placed in 1 output folder?

Thankyou!
-Rhys Andrews

SUPER Will convert eveything for you,but it does output all the files to one folder,so you will have to re-organize it all.As far as software to re-organize it all,it's all gonna have to be done manually.

I had to recently re-organize 800 songs,that took forever,unfortunately that's the only way to do it.

Back
Top Bottom