What's really at stake in this election... A final plea

Guess your right. I will, not now. I am in my Comm tech class. we have a sub she's telling us to get off the computer forums....pshhh nooo way! lol

lol - i love sub teachers...they're such softies lol...and you can basically do w/e it is you want.

I guess they came here thinking that they can get away with killing my cousin and a million other people. I guess they didn't know our culture either.

if you are refering to the iraq war i would just like to point out to you that Iraq had absoloutley nothing to do with any of the attacks that happeneded in america . In fact it was well known that Sadam hussein openly hated Osama Bin laden
so tbh you are wasting your time in iraq i mean from the word go this war has been a shambles firstly we shouldnt have even entered into it , then victory shouldnt have been declared back in 2003 and we shouldnt take 5 years to clean up a country as small as iraq
i also think the war in afghanistan is a shambles and is also taking too long and I dont even think osama bin laden is in afghanistan anymore he is prolly in some massive mansion in saudia arabia or he could even be dead

i mean come on a minute lets use some logic here if Hussein was prepared to work with Osama Bin Laden do you not think that he would have supplied al queda with some of his countries chemical weapons to use in attacks agains t the US IMO if they had been working together then there would have been much more and much better co ordinated attacks against the US leading to more deaths

you should read and find out about things before you post otherwise you look like a moron these are the sort of lies bush and his administration fed to people to make them support a war in iraq he led the nation to believe Osama bin laden and Sadam hussein where allies which is not true at all

I would find every last one of them. And if they support them, I would take out ever last of the terrorist supporters. If most of them are captured that just means theres more of them and I would stay there every last one of those sucidal people are gone because either way there going to find there way back to america to kill themselves. lol how sad

Honestly in which case you need to start invading the whole middle east because pakistan , saudia arabia , iran even palestine all have terrorists who would carry out or support people who carried out terrorist attacks in the US i give you an example the president of Iran has openly said America is evil and should be wiped off the map or words to that effect yet i dont see your nation taking action against him

Eh, yeah iduno. I'm getting lost in my thought process right now. I'm just going to back of those situations for now. Sorry for my opinions.

Anyhow, I'm going to England in 7 months or by chance Germany for the Air Force. I'm really excited to see how it by like living in a different country.

Yeah, I think getting in between a crazy man and his nuclear warheads is a fun thing to do. It must be quite the fad!

Eh, yeah iduno. I'm getting lost in my thought process right now. I'm just going to back of those situations for now. Sorry for my opinions.

Anyhow, I'm going to England in 7 months or by chance Germany for the Air Force. I'm really excited to see how it by like living in a different country.

althought your facts are a bit off i agree that we should find osama bin laden and his fanatical clerics who are often just as fanatical as him wherever they are and use him as an example to all the other would be terrorists out there , however i dont think we should kill him we should take his freedom off him lock him up for the rest of his life thats the mistake we made with sadam hussein if we kill them we just turn them to martrys to their ppl we should take the one thing that matters to them off them their freedom

Back
Top Bottom