USB Drive Durability

hah2110

Solid State Member
So I have a similar kit to this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/prod...&id=prod3932661

Only mine is the 2gb. In the image, on the far right, is a USB adapter so that you can use it like a flash drive. As you can see, it has a keyring loop. The MicroSD card slips into the back going towards the front of the device. My question is, how durable is that thing? Is it worth putting it on my keyring? I hated carrying around my flash drive because it added bulk, but this obviously does not. Does anyone think that either:

1) The card would fall out?
2) The plastic keyring loop would snap/break/bend?
3) The actual device itself would break from being tossed, turned, thrown around in my pocket/on the keyring?

I obviously know that there are no moving parts to break but I still question it's durability.

Thanks!

links not working bud. If I get what your meaning it's the sd card to usb adaptor, if you got tired of your flash drive on your keyring you likely won't like this much better. I couldn't tell you anything about the durabilty as the links not working and can't see what model it is. I really doubt the card would fall out, they slip in pretty tight to the one I have, but different companys may have a different set up as well.

uhh.... the guy already has one.... :rolleyes:
he was just showing us a link of which one it is, or similar to it.

Im pretty sure they are Durable, i have a flash drive, and a PSP with a memstick. They get throw around especially my flash drive, not so much on my psp (bumping around in my backpack).
So far it still works,

Back
Top Bottom