What's really at stake in this election... A final plea

I really appreciate it guys - I know that's a huge pain to read... lol, but I guess I'm just really worried because people are just saying "obama's gonna win, I don't need to vote" and they don't understand how important their vote is. Like this seriously is our last chance, so I did my best to write out why this last chance is kind of important hahaha

Thanks again though lukaszr & Mike - with any luck Tuesday night we can laugh at the time I wasted writing that :)

i-voted-oval.jpg

well im not american so i cant actually vote in the election on the 4th however from my view of the election i also think Obamma is the man that is needed to steer your country out of economic crisis

I guess they came here thinking that they can get away with killing my cousin and a million other people. I guess they didn't know our culture either.

I guess they came here thinking that they can get away with killing my cousin and a million other people. I guess they didn't know our culture either.

They didn't really get away with it, the country that supported these terrorists openly refused to turn them over, and was invaded. And besides the organization leader being alive, most of the organization was killed or captured. But the US's action's of both invading another country and continued occupation have caused a bunch of people to get upset. What would you do if someone invaded your country? That's how they see it.

Very well written and a great post. Best summary of the election I've read so far.

I would find every last one of them. And if they support them, I would take out ever last of the terrorist supporters. If most of them are captured that just means theres more of them and I would stay there every last one of those sucidal people are gone because either way there going to find there way back to america to kill themselves. lol how sad

its long...but once you start readng it...you'll notice it really doesn't take that long. He makes some great points...worth the read :)

Guess your right. I will, not now. I am in my Comm tech class. we have a sub she's telling us to get off the computer forums....pshhh nooo way! lol

I would find every last one of them. And if they support them, I would take out ever last of the terrorist supporters. If most of them are captured that just means theres more of them and I would stay there every last one of those sucidal people are gone because either way there going to find there way back to america to kill themselves. lol how sad

Guess it's time to invade Iran, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, as all three are harboring terrorists.

If the US hadn't meddled in international affairs so much there would never have been suicidal people that want to harm Americans.

Lets remember, you armed the Taliban and supported them, you armed Iraq with WMD's in the 80's, you sold the Iranian's weaponry, and are currently supplying Saudi Arabia with all of there military supplys.

Back
Top Bottom