is there a program that....

Technically it is illegal, but hey, the no cd crack police haven't busted down my door yet and I've been doing it for years, ;)

:D

and even if they did....you have the cds and serials to prove that you purchased it :p

Illegal or not...its a good idea. and i don't think we should have to always use our cds to play the games...its so dumb...and frustrating to always have to switch cds....well first find the cds lol...

I am LAZY...and i like the LAZIEST way to play my games...and that means....NO cds hehe.....so cracks it is....and heck..if cops come...i bought it anyhow :p :cool:

and if they do, just take out your disc and say "BAM!" and shove it up them.... um.. you know

and if they do, just take out your disc and say "BAM!" and shove it up them.... um.. you know

lol - not to worry my friend...i'll know how to deal with them guys in the blue :p

A beer or two...and they'll be off on their way hehe :cool:

Alcohol 120 will create a virtual drive for you if you want to go the .iso route, there is another one that was popular a while back for this but the name is eluding me still.

i only know 2, which is the crack and the fake image mount.

Alcohol 120 will create a virtual drive for you if you want to go the .iso route, there is another one that was popular a while back for this but the name is eluding me still.

DeamonTools. It's much more.. Legal than these cracks you speak of! :D

Back
Top Bottom