Ubuntu 8.10

hmm... the thing is, just because they are a peer doesnt mean they arnt uploading! They will be uploading the parts that they have...

very true.... but i think my max download speed for this was like 20 kb/s. Not bad compaired to the mirriors but still slow when you consider all the seeders.

i really wish you were seeding me. I'm off the live CD right now. don't have the time to do a proper install.... It detected everything from my mouse (which other forms had problems with) to bluetooth. I love it. Also proper NTFS support without downloading any extra tools.

I'm up and running without a hitch. I used Wubi and it couldn't have been easier.

Edit: This is a really zippy OS :D

I have a question about Ubuntu. I never used it before, and im thinking or reformatting my laptop.
So i was wondering if this will work with my laptop, I.E. drivers, programs such as Microsoft Office, Itunes, Azureus, etc.

i really wish you were seeding me. I'm off the live CD right now. don't have the time to do a proper install.... It detected everything from my mouse (which other forms had problems with) to bluetooth. I love it. Also proper NTFS support without downloading any extra tools.

They had NTFS support from 8.04, i think? Maybe?

Ergh. I might be wrong!

Back
Top Bottom