NFS Undercover

i have beaten Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, and Prostreet. Each game took no longer than 1 week, and i sometimes play for about 2 hours a day, and some about 5 hours day. It varies if im busy or not.

The last Need for Speed I actually enjoyed was probably Hot Pursuit. It wasn't as ridiculous as Underground and the newer games and it was fun chasing people.

i have beaten Underground, Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon, and Prostreet. Each game took no longer than 1 week, and i sometimes play for about 2 hours a day, and some about 5 hours day. It varies if im busy or not.

ahhh carbon!!! i forgot to add that one, i knew i was forgetting 1!! haha

What i cant stand in NFS mw is my damn 360 controller i dont thin tis calibrated right because my fooking car always pulls to the right or left i cant stand it!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

i downloaded a save file yesterday for this game it has 0% career completion but it has like $10,000,00 so if i ever get my controller going right ill race and be able to unlock some nice shet!

What i cant stand in NFS mw is my damn 360 controller i dont thin tis calibrated right because my fooking car always pulls to the right or left i cant stand it!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

i downloaded a save file yesterday for this game it has 0% career completion but it has like $10,000,00 so if i ever get my controller going right ill race and be able to unlock some nice shet!

Calibrate your controller then.

maybe its just the game.
It was hard for me to control MW after playing games like Forza.

im guessing it might be, but it would still be fun to play it and beat it.
even if the games are boring and a let down, i still try to beat it because i paid for it and dont like throwing money away like that.

Back
Top Bottom