For you Xbox people!

Yep. The motherboard has a tiny little battery that keeps the CMOS and other important functions like system time going. Usually when it's plugged in but turned off, the console still draws a bit of power to keep it going, but when you have it unplugged it uses the battery. Being a battery, it only keeps charge for so long, so if you keep your console unplugged for too long, the system time gets reset.

It's much like a computer, but more simple.

I'm not.. nitpicking here but it's not really that much more simpler than a motherboard... I mean, you can run linux on it... And it looks physically similar to a motherboard.

xbox56.jpg

Avatars are improved but come on... It's more like for little kids system now. They want to make it a family system instead of teens like the Wii. Even my grandma bought the wii for some reason and she doesn't even play games lol.

I don't like the new interface... The channels? Like the Wii desktop...

But I heard you can switch it back to the Regular Blade window.

Avatars are improved but come on... It's more like for little kids system now. They want to make it a family system instead of teens like the Wii. Even my grandma bought the wii for some reason and she doesn't even play games lol.

I don't like the new interface... The channels? Like the Wii desktop...

But I heard you can switch it back to the Regular Blade window.

The avatars aren't that bad. Plenty of customization. It's one of those things you can nitpick about until you actually try it.

woah woah calm down guys i like xbox too. im gonna be gettin myself one soon. lol i mean no harm. and Home is nothing like XBL fyi

Back
Top Bottom