Fable 2

theres 2 player co-op offline. Though the 2nd player cant be the actual character, it becomes an henchman with limited things. But the 2nd player gets all the skills the 1st player has.

Nobody i know/see talks about this. Not even my brother, and he plays it.

Patch allows a friend on xbox live to pop in and out of another friends game as the secondary character, and any earnings are transferred back to their main character when they leave

i know, but isnt it a waste just to get another xbox 360 and fable just to play with eachother in the same house?

ha it would be a waste to get another one in the same house thats true. my brother is older and lives with his gf so he has it over there =\ imma still buy one to play fable and other games online just not sure which ones, we play wc3 online and its funny when we do good and people get mad ha

My little bro bought it a few days ago, haha matter of fact he's playing it now...he says it rocks, been meaning to play it but haven't gotten around to it yet...

I may do that in a little while, but I bought Fallout 3 earlier today:D so I'm fixing to go play it;)

just beat it endings kinda sad
but game was really good
on to dead space and fall out 3 =P
gears in one week!

Back
Top Bottom