Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

lol yer ok sure, so you think you can acted like a little shoot poop and come back and be all normal? yer right man, no way.

you freaking incompetant retarded little tool . you yourself got banned for 2 years did you not and yet you came back and tried to act like nothing happened .
the whole point of a temp ban is to give the member time to cool down and think about what they are doing and saying and hopefully return after the ban with a new outlook on things which is what the op here has done and hopefully he will carry on with that same outlook he has gained from his time out
he has already shown he has grown up by choosing to ignore your posts which is something far better than can be said for yourself

if his actions where that bad he would have received a perm ban but i think the mods here decided to give him a chance thank god your not a mod cos everyone that disagrees with you would be banned and that would prolly be most of the active members here at one point or other
and another thing i got taught is that presumptions can be the mother of all f***ups
I am 10 so how can I acted older please tell me?

i always got told by people if you want to act like a child then you will be treated like one

i always got told by people if you want to act like a child then you will be treated like one

Tell me about it.

Antdemo said:
DONT CHAT DONT REPLY TO ME STAY AWAY

I HATE YOU FOR BEING A MUPPET AGAINST ME, ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF LACK OF PERSONAL THINGS ON ME, SO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE, I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Wow man, this thread has alot of controversy in it. Lay-off him. He's back seems to me he has changed...

Wow man, this thread has alot of controversy in it. Lay-off him. He's back seems to me he has changed...

Every one is glad to see him back and that he has changed, Antdemo is the one that everyone is getting on because he was bashing the OP. Read through the whole thread before you comment dude.

cant be bothered to read pages 2-4. im sure its just members spamming each other :p
anyway this guy messed up, hes come back, and he hasnt been banned, therefore hes doing nothing wrong, so we just need to accept that (especially people who have been banned before, such as antdemo), big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom