Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that a lot, I guess deathhell could say the same thing and we're all supposed to just be ok with it too. Don't be so hard on the OP when you act so similarly is all I'm saying.

And you say you don't know me, well, it's not the first time I've told you to grow up on here, and somehow I doubt it'll be the last. Quit acting like your 10, please, for the sake of us all.

Well said.

You say that a lot, I guess deathhell could say the same thing and we're all supposed to just be ok with it too. Don't be so hard on the OP when you act so similarly is all I'm saying.

And you say you don't know me, well, it's not the first time I've told you to grow up on here, and somehow I doubt it'll be the last. Quit acting like your 10, please, for the sake of us all.

I am 10 so how can I acted older please tell me?

glad your back. What happened anyways?

what do you mean what happened? like why was he gone?
He was pretty much banned for 2 weeks because he was making sh!t up and giving people that wants to learn about computers misinformation.
Of course, he said he was going to go for 2 weeks till the heat died down because there was so many people on to him, but then a mod helped him be gone for 2 weeks.

what do you mean what happened? like why was he gone?
He was pretty much banned for 2 weeks because he was making sh!t up and giving people that wants to learn about computers misinformation.
Of course, he said he was going to go for 2 weeks till the heat died down because there was so many people on to him, but then a mod helped him be gone for 2 weeks.

Ahhh, maybe he learned his lesson (...maybe...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom