Normal 8600GT (no overclock) TEMP?

i wouldnt overclock it, within seconds of overclcoking mine, it got so hot that around the card started to melt away

I had to turn up the fan on my 8800GT manually, because on games, such as Combat Arms, it would start to get slow to switch to 3D rendering, and start bugging up. Overclocked slightly, it lasted a few seconds on TF2 before glitching up. With the fan set to 40% now (moved up from 20%), it idles at around 49°C, and will go up to 55° or 56°, sometimes higher, while playing Combat Arms on all High/Very High settings at 1152*864.

I keep my fan on 80%, no matter what. I don't really care about noise. I'm around 40C on idle and 50C-58C on load.

Can't you set mem clocks WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY higher than core clocks and have no artifacts or anything??

i raised both my mem clock and GPU clock by 100mhz, and the highest temp i gotten is 75c because i set Rivatuner up so that if it gets higher than 70C the fan speed will go 100%, and if its less than 45c the fan speed will be at 50%, and the 8800GT can withstand about 110c.
No errors, bugs, artifacts.

Increase one clock at a time. Start with the core clock, and increase in jumps of around 10MHz every time, testing for stability with a graphics intensive 3D app in between jumps. Once you have determined the max core clock, you can work on the memory clock using the same method.

Increase one clock at a time. Start with the core clock, and increase in jumps of around 10MHz every time, testing for stability with a graphics intensive 3D app in between jumps. Once you have determined the max core clock, you can work on the memory clock using the same method.

With wat program besides 3dmark? Orthos ?? What else

Nvm immna use me an ATITool

It just killed my card. I set it to test max core clock and it kept going after the artifacts appeared.

Well now I'm looking on a website, and it's saying cards can run for hours at 100C/212F

Back
Top Bottom