Check this out...there could be life on Saturn

Considering the size of the universe and how much we haven't explored (which is a hell of a lot) it doesn't seem unlikely.

Just my opinion.

Technology is advancing, soon we will live on other planets.

But one thing gets me, we will have to leave this wonderful planet, including your race and going "outside" wouldn't be the same anymore.

The Our planet is slowly becoming less and less wonderful with the things people are doing on it. Our planet can't be the only place with beautiful sights, I hope.

The Our planet is slowly becoming less and less wonderful with the things people are doing on it. Our planet can't be the only place with beautiful sights, I hope.

Yes, but I think we should not seek any life within our Solar System. The Earth only has good conditions for life existance. We should look for similar planet somwhere our in space.

Yes like Mars maybe or we can get water back on it also the Moon, I think I'd rather live on moon or mars then earth, earth is the same everyday life, when do you get a chance to look up and see other planets? I don't, but mars/moon, well, you can see everything.

I think space has an ending somewhere, it must do, but where? don't have a clue

Back
Top Bottom