For you Xbox people!

neh.
quick question about the 360...
when you are offline, does your consoles time change?
Everytime we turn off our console, the time in it is different when we start it back up.

EDIT - different from the real world time

The only thing I'm really forward to the update is you will be able to chat with 8 players at once. Oh and the netflix plugin.
The avatars kind of makes me mad that microsoft is taking the idea for Wii.

Also, Besides the avatars, you can save you game CD's onto your hard drive... But...... You still need the CD to play it! It's purpose is to make faster load times. It would be good for me because my CD's are scratched and I can only play certain maps for COD4...

Yeah, they 1st released info about it at E3 awhile back. I'm just excited for the netflix and party chat.

the CD hard drive thing is from the PS3 and the avatar thing looks soooo much like the Wii people and if they make a little world where ur avatars can hang out and you chat then that would be Playstation Home so they didnt really make anything new

the CD hard drive thing is from the PS3 and the avatar thing looks soooo much like the Wii people and if they make a little world where ur avatars can hang out and you chat then that would be Playstation Home so they didnt really make anything new

And aren't we just the anti-microsoft. I guess we can get real childish and say the Sony ripped off Home from Xbox Live huh? Microsoft allows you to download movies, well I guess we (sony) should do that too. It works both ways dude.

Back
Top Bottom