The Presidential Election

I'm so tired of all these threads being made! Why can't you just make a general thread and stay in it!!? Forum is being littered with them.

/rant.

right...but does every other thread need to be about the election? Can't you just make one thread and discuss the one topic in it?! It may not bother some, having to filter out election threads, but it's starting to get to my nerves.

i see where your coming from but some of them have completely different content , some have comedy pics and stuff and some have real political discussion . maybe having the political discussion ones in a single thread would be better but other than that not much to do

I guess....but the political content that we've recently gotten is overwhelming. At first, I was like, "This is gong to be interesting. There will be some good debates.". Now, I'm like, "Can't this be over already!!?"

sorry joga but you must not be old enough to realize how important the presidential election is. It's the president of the united states for the next 4 years and everyone needs to be informed with proper information so they can make the proper vote. personally i think that Obama should win because bush didn't do good at all and that's exactly what McCain is, he voted with bush over 90% of the time....

sorry joga but you must not be old enough to realize how important the presidential election is. It's the president of the united states for the next 4 years and everyone needs to be informed with proper information so they can make the proper vote. personally i think that Obama should win because bush didn't do good at all and that's exactly what McCain is, he voted with bush over 90% of the time....

Lol..... you sir watch to much TV.

Back
Top Bottom