Check this out...there could be life on Saturn

Im not sure. Hell, they've been saying there might be life on Mars for how long? It would be kinda cool though. Wonder how we would communicate with them?

lol no sry i know there isent any, its going to be like all the others, "we found a chemical on the surface that makes it unlivable" "its to cold" lol earth is the only one.... they needa stop wasting money on trying to find new life when there isent any

lol no sry i know there isent any, its going to be like all the others, "we found a chemical on the surface that makes it unlivable" "its to cold" lol earth is the only one.... they needa stop wasting money on trying to find new life when there isent any

What you just said is as bad as what they are doing. They dont know if their is life out there. And you dont as well. And I am sure that if you were paid as much as they are, you would be looking too.

Actually that's wrong, ever thought life started like this:

A big big meteor hit earth and destroyed dinosaurs or at least that's what I/they think, well, what is a meteor? meteor's are rocks that are from all over space from the last parts of a star, when the star blows up it has millions of meteor flying out into space, now they have hit moon and earth, now earth must of had some sort of energy clash with the meteor and outcome human life, sounds mad but that's my thoary as I can't see how life would begin any other way.

Now lets go deeper into space, we can only see so many planets and stars, now when you look at 1 star their is always one behind it, and it follow on threw out space, trillions of light years away is most likely other life out their from where all the stars have clashed with other energy forms.

What do you think about time travel back? possibly true, how? light and gravity have an enrolment in the possibility of a time machine to go back, and you can only go back till when thee machine was made, it has something to do with blackholes aswell, they suck in and then what? gone ? where? we are thinking into outta space.

Look at this beautiful image

titlephoto_space.jpg

O man you have hit my topic, to bad I'm in no need for speaking about it.

But yes man theirs other life out their, why not take a trip into space?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ

theirs trillions of planets

Almost all of which are way too many light-years away for us to reach during our existence.

If there is life on planets in our solar system it is unicellular bacteria or something else like it. Discovery of this bacteria might be helpful to science but definitely isn't anything exciting.

Almost all of which are way too many light-years away for us to reach during our existence.

If there is life on planets in our solar system it is unicellular bacteria or something else like it. Discovery of this bacteria might be helpful to science but definitely isn't anything exciting.

Yes but mars has had water on it.

Mars billions of years ago would of looked like the earth.

Why is mars like it is now? well what killed or could of possibly had life and it got killed by no plate tectnoics, less gravity , no magnetic field

I'm pretty sure there's life out there, somewhere. The universe is endless, so there's gotta be. As far as our solar system, it's questionable. The interesting thing is that I never contemplated the idea of life on a MOON. You usually associate life with planets (at least I do).

Back
Top Bottom