Iraq demands all US troops out by 2011...

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
Iraq has demanded a clear commitment from the US that its forces will have left its soil by the end of 2011.

The stance was revealed in a newly toughened-up version of a draft military pact that could eventually see the US presence forced to make their exit much sooner.

With time fast running out to seal the deal, the Iraqi Cabinet today gave Nouri al-Maliki, the Prime Minister, approval to submit a series of proposed amendments to the US side for further negotiation.

The changes would eliminate any possibility of the US military staying in the country for more than another three years, according to the source.

Gordon Johndroe, a White House spokesman, said today: “We have not received any changes from the Iraqis. We think this is a good agreement, therefore the bar will be high.”

Source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/iraq/article5032531.ece

Sounds like a good plan. We can help the Iraqi government get a lot of things accomplished in that time frame..

Why do you Americans say the "I" in Iraq as the letter..Isn't it suppose to be more of an e-raq sound? And muslims...you guys say the "u" like an "ah" isn't is also suppose to be more of a "oo" sound like "Moo-zlims"

I lol at your TV shows on foxtel.

And finally you guys are outta there, the US trashed Iraq and now they're coming back, most likely to pick on another country for the next couple of years.

Why do you Americans say the "I" in Iraq as the letter..Isn't it suppose to be more of an e-raq sound? And muslims...you guys say the "u" like an "ah" isn't is also suppose to be more of a "oo" sound like "Moo-zlims"

I don't know, why does nearly everyone from Australia type yar instead of yeah on these boards?

Obviously. Thanks for pointing it out though anyways.
There's pretty much no one that can solve everything. Genius

i think this is what is needed a time frame to work to at the moment our soilders are out there fighting a war they dont even know when its gonna and or when they are going to get to go home ,
I think we need to be out o iraq but its not something whereby we just leave all at once we need to make sure the government of iraq is completely in control and then we can get out
this time frame is good though it means that there is actually a proper plan in place for getting out of iraq 3 years imo should be long enough to train an effective iraqi armed forces and make sure they can keep the peace

It's nice to have an actual mission instead of the "don't get killed" objective we currently have.

Back
Top Bottom