PSP downgrader 2.00 to 1.5

ace777

Fully Optimized
can someone direct me to som way to do this i have some experience but i need something reliable -thanks

-ace777

its actually a pain in the ass to Downgrade from 2.00 to 1.50
The easiest way is to either have Lumines (Unpatched/non greatest hits) and upgrade to 3.50, then downgrade from there. Or to have a Pandora battery, which can be made by either having another PSP that has CFW, or you can Solder the battery, or get it from ebay.
I will PM you the link of where i get the files to downgrade/upgrade to CFW.

ok are you sure though ve went through 3 psp and one had 3.5 and it almost bricked on me.

if you have a Pandora Battery and the jigstick (custom made memory stick). You can unbrick any PSP that was bricked during an upgrade or downgrade.

I downgraded like 3 PSP (Phat) with Lumines (3.50), and 5 PSP (Slim) with the Pandora Battery and Jigstick.

I think with 2.00, you have to change the Hex and stuff, which seems pretty confusing, then theres other factors you got to look for too.

a time machine is only for Custom Firmwares.
I think it was mainly made for the Slim because the Slim never had 1.50, so they made the time machine as a homebrew. It lets Slim users use Time machine go to FW 1.50 to use the homebrew that only works on 1.50. Though it wasnt really stable.

ok well i can't do anything right now so ill post in like 4 hours on what happens.

well i downgraded but i don't like it because i can't change the theme whats the optimal firmware for moding playing games and overall homebrew?

Back
Top Bottom