Call of Duty 5 beta personal review!

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
lol i got it today and seriously i played it for about 30-40 minutes total and thought it was way overrated, really bad graphics, and the guns sucked badly. i was going to buy the game when it came out but after getting the beta i changed my mind to something such as the new nfs haha anyone else get the beta and try it out? its free.... just go to www.callofduty.com and sign up and all that and u should get it if u want to try it out but i personally dont like it

im not as hyped up for this game as CoD4. Mainly because of the guns, its kind of too old for me. But its still an FPS game that seems fun.

Huh... didnt know it was out for PC too. Guess i will try it out tomorrow.

yeah exactly man when cod4 came out i was lvl 55 in a couple of days and beat the single player all that and whored it for about 3-4 months haha this game was just ehh the guns are way to old for me

Yeah, not a fan of the games Treyarch develops. Call of Duty 3 was different than Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2. The engine wasn't as smooth, the textures weren't as crisp and everything just felt not as good as Infinity Ward made it. As for the graphics right now for World at War, hard to say since it's in beta so it could change for all we know.

As for the weapons being too old, eh. The BAR and StG.44 ftw. :D

WWII Theme = fail.

Well other than the fact that the WWII theme has gone on longer than the war itself, it's still fun to enjoy a properly made WWII shooter. It would be nice if they expanded on other things than the European Theatre.

yeah things i like about it is its really gory like legs fly off and arms and stuff but they do at the same spot everytime so its ALRIGHT and if u die by a nade it shows the guy throwing the nade and then it will follow the nade and show where it lands and all that on the kill cam... and the bar sucked it shoots way to slow and its not powerful enough takes like 3 shots to hit someone, thats like 1.5 seconds

There have been other wars besides WWII, they should make video games on those.

Back
Top Bottom