Illegal downloading.

Certain ISP's (well, at least in the uk) under some not-yet-passed legislation will start doing that..

My friend got probation for like 6 months for defacing a .gov website while using a proxy....

Pay Netflix like 20$ a month.... you can stream all the movies you want. In Good quality too

Probably because the owners of the proxy gave up his real identity.

In Australia, they are soon bringing this multi million dollar plan where the internet usage will be recorded and the internet in Australia will all be filtered...fuck this im changing countries..Australia doesn't seem like a good place to live ATM, these last couple of months everythings going bad for australia and for me....

And illegal downloading..we have it because things are so expensive these days...i promote Pirates all the way, they are heroes.

If my post seems wrong then delete it, I'm just a bit angry today at my techer...

Well, in America, i think its kind of in a recession right now. So i wouldnt choose to come here till things start to get better.

where in Europe?
Im thinking of moving to HK, but then i wont really have internet, and their Copyright is even more strict. But i got connections from other parts of China that can get me like bootleg games, movies, music for like less than $5 USD.

Have fun getting a visa/immiration-i-mi-jigie. Move to *Sweden. They love pirating over there! :D

Back
Top Bottom