Why would you vote for mccain?

You can find similar material against either candidate. I prefer McCain over Obama. I don't mean to start a flame war, but I don't think Obama would be where he is now if he wasn't black. A big problem with bush was him letting his advisers and Cheney run everything.

i would vote for him only cuz i feel sry for him being the underdog and i dont want to have obama already assassinated and stuff cuz he has a family and all that and thats messed up if he died =\ they already tryed and hes only running for president!

You can find similar material against either candidate. I prefer McCain over Obama. I don't mean to start a flame war, but I don't think Obama would be where he is now if he wasn't black. A big problem with bush was him letting his advisers and Cheney run everything.

Being black is more of a disadvantage to him. A huge chunk of the US is racist. This is slightly offset by the fact that alot of minority's will vote for Obama for the reason that he's black (as well as the fact he stands up for minority's)

However, alot of the US has a problem with either seeing a black president or a female vice president, so they are kinda screwed, but these people are still likely to vote mccain.

Colleges are going to be more expensive :)
If most people get there $4000 for college. College will jack there prices up for their Guaranteed money. The company's getting taxed more will lose more people to work for them. Delta won't be able to buy another plane, which will be less money to go to the creator of the plane, which will be less money to go around for the people that supply and deliver parts for the plane. It's all a big cycle. People making over 200 will be less likely to grow and will have to fire people to make up for those taxes. Look at California, the biggest liberal state of them all. They are so fucked over all other states.

Look at California, the biggest liberal state of them all. They are so fucked over all other states.

More false information that seems to come from every one of your posts. The top 7 states on the 2007 Economy Index were as so:
1. Massachusetts (the actual biggest liberal state)
2. New Jersey
3. Mayland
4. Washington
5. CALIFORNIA (Quote from tcracker: They are so fucked over all other states)
6. Connecticut
7. Delaware

All 7 of those states voted Democrat in the 2000 and 2004 elections. The state that tcracker claims is "the biggest liberal state of them all" is, yes, 6th on the list. Nevermind the fact that Massachusetts, number 1 on the list, is actually the real biggest liberal state in America (only state to vote Democrat in every county for 2004).

And the worst economic states in the country? Republican states. The worst 18 states on the list all voted Republican in 2004.

Sources (Something foreign to tcracker):Economy Index.
2004 election, and 2000 election.

Being black is more of a disadvantage to him. A huge chunk of the US is racist. This is slightly offset by the fact that alot of minority's will vote for Obama for the reason that he's black (as well as the fact he stands up for minority's)

However, alot of the US has a problem with either seeing a black president or a female vice president, so they are kinda screwed, but these people are still likely to vote mccain.

Not all of America is racist Chris. Mighty surprising I know, seeing how much coverage race gets on TV these days. Obama being black only is a "disadvantage" to him as long as people keep bringing the shit up and make it a disadvantage. Why do people make everything a race issue? what does race matter anyway? I'm half white and half indian but that doesn't mean anything other than one side of my family looks different than the other. Does my mixed ethnicity make me any different than any other American? or mean I'm not entitled to the same rights as other Americans? no, it doesn't. Red, yellow, black or white it doesn't matter. We're all Americans and people should start embracing and not clinging to an issue like race.

Hell, I live down in the VERY Deep South and I have never seen a act of bigotry or seen a racial hate crime by a black man or a white man. I know people who are in the KKK who get along just fine with black people.

Okay Chris, it's getting real old. Don't just say things without backing it up.

There are some in the KKK that aren't really racist believe it or not.... Well as in they don't hate anyone just because they are black or whatever.

There are some in the KKK that aren't really racist believe it or not.... Well as in they don't hate anyone just because they are black or whatever.

isn't that the point of the kkk though? wtf are they in there for then? the parties?

Back
Top Bottom