Weird Al Yankovic

Weird Al? Please. He's about as funny as a cancer patient being killed in a road accident and even less entertaining.

His "music" is just plain stupid. None of it is funny and those cover versions make me want to slit my wrists.

Weird Al? Please. He's about as funny as a cancer patient being killed in a road accident and even less entertaining.

His "music" is just plain stupid. None of it is funny and those cover versions make me want to slit my wrists.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Really dont know how to reply to that....

Looks like Mr. Sunshine is here.....

When you have a reply like that, please stay out of my threads okay? I don't need that kind of shit in my threads and I don't appreciate it.

Looks like Mr. Sunshine is here.....

When you have a reply like that, please stay out of my threads okay? I don't need that kind of shit in my threads and I don't appreciate it.

x2
weird al is a really good rapper and if you dont think he is then you dont know what real music is

Back
Top Bottom