Illegal downloading.

My friend got probation for like 6 months for defacing a .gov website while using a proxy....

Pay Netflix like 20$ a month.... you can stream all the movies you want. In Good quality too

im just wondering if i should pay attention to the email.
I dont stream/download movies, i go to my friends house who usually buy DVDs.

Formatting your computer has nothing to do with what your ISP sees you doing.

UltraSurf is perfectly legal, it just lets you surf the internet anonymously. You can also set any program (that has customizable proxy settings) to use UltraSurf.

or when you restart your router?

makes it harder to catch you i think, but they will still be able to pinpoint an area atleast.

Your internal IP might change with a format. Your external IP (the internet IP) is tied to your DSL/Cable modem. That IP address is the same for all the computers attached to that internet service. Some ISPs use dynamic IP addresses for the modems, and some (very few) use static IP addresses. The only way your IP address would change was if you reset your modem (if it's dynamic).

My IP changes every time I unplug my modem.

I use Qwest, by the way. I don't know that I have an official e-mail account with them, so if I was sent some sort of email, I wouldn't know about it.

My IP changes every time I unplug my modem.

I use Qwest, by the way. I don't know that I have an official e-mail account with them, so if I was sent some sort of email, I wouldn't know about it.

Which doesnt make you un-trackable. Qwest will keep track of each IP that has been assigned to you.

Back
Top Bottom