GraphicsCardfail

Just a simple question. Is the monitor power cord plugged in?

Also check to make sure the monitor VGA cord is firmly attached into the back of the monitor. .

yea,plugged,in,but,it,says,"no,signal",then,it,says,going,to,sleep,its,plugged,in,lights,on

Did you do anything before installing the new Radeon such as removing the old drivers or changing a setting in the BIOS?

Check to make sure everything in your computer is fully seated such as the memory, all HDD cables, etc.

what,would,i,have,to,do,if,i,didnt,,the,guide,didnt,say,anything,bout,the,bios

With some computers, you need to disable the onboard graphics before installing a dedicated video card. While others do it automatically. I don't think that's your problem as you can't even get a signal using the onboard while the Radeon is out.

Check all connections, and when you install the 3650, make sure it's fully seated in the slot.

ok,gimme,a,sec,ill,check

ok,i,feel,like,a,retard,and,it,all,makes,sense,know,when,i,put,the,card,in,there,and,it,caught,one,of,the,front,panel,cables,under,the,back,and,when,i,was,trying,ti,get,it,out,i,undid,one,of,the,ram,sticks,little,button.things.and.thats.what.made,it.not.turn.on.but.i.just.figured.it.wouldnt.matter.if.all.the.ram.was.in

Back
Top Bottom